Grow Your Organization Through Social Media Without Expanding Staff
Businesses and organizations today know that social media marketing has the very real ability to create an influential community around your products and services - tapping into previously under-utilized populations of potential supporters, attracting new customers and expanding your reach in the world. Having the staff to build and support this kind of endeavor can be daunting to organize. As a contract consultant I can help you to solve that dilemma.
The goal of every organization's online campaign is to transcend the web and enter the offline world to generate one-on-one relationships with new supporters, donors and clients, and to bring your news to the forefront of your local media. Once you have captured their attention then it's about producing regular online newsletters, blogs, published articles and posts to keep your community interested, engaged and responding to your presence. You will never be invisible again.
My SMM services are tailored to your expectations, produce results and drive traffic aimed at bringing in new clientele.
Customer relationship management
- Make your company stand out in the conversations and improve customer relationship through popular social media platforms.
- Create a Social Media Action Plan.
- Improve your rankings on review sites by implementing a profile management plan.
- Make sure your local listings are correct and up-to-date so new clients can find you on the web and at the workplace.
- Be ready to respond to negative reviews with compassionate remarks that ease tensions, bring customers back and inspire new customers to check you out.
Check Out These New and Managed Pages by Dhyzen:
- Hand-in-Hand Death Doula
- Krikorian MFT
- California HIFU
- Summit Pain Alliance
- Santa Rosa Orthopaedic Medical Group
- JB Communications
- Bowman Museum
- Greater Redmond Historical Society
- Hiking Central Oregon
- Sonoma West Medical Center
$99 Set-up per site. Frequency based on-going fee schedule starting at $50/mo. per social media platform.